pump, the cocks on the pipe passage way which connect the pump should be turned off. Then start the motor. It is not allowed to turn on the motor until the running speed is normal, and then open gradully the brake valve until the suction water of the two sides reachs balance.
4. Screw homogenizenously the nuts on the pump packing gland so as to the leakage of liquid is little, at the same time, pay more attention to the packing case temperature rising.
5. While stopping the pump running, first turn off the cocks of the vacuum gauge and manometer and tuna off the brake valve on the discharge pipe passage way. If the anabient temperature is low, the coach under the pump casing should be loosen to drain away the rest water so as to keep the pump casing from being split by forst.
6. If it will not be used for a long time, the pump must be disconnected and all the parts should be kept dry, and smear the machining face with rust- proof
1. The temperature of the pump beating should not be exceeded 75℃.
2. The suitable quantity of the good Ca- bade grease which is used to lubricate the bearing occupies 1/3 to 1/2 space of the bearing body, and it should be changed periodicaly.
3. When the paking worn, tighten the packing gland properly or change it if it is necessary.
4. Check the flexible coupling part, care more for the motor bearing temperature rising.
5. During rumfing, if any noise or unnormal sounds are heared, stop the pump immediately, and look for the cause, then clear out.
6. It is not allowed to increase the rumfing speed want only, but you can decrease the running speed of the pump for working. The performance paranaet of the pump changes as the following. (Please see the formula as follow)