the pump shaft and the motor shaft by means of adjusting the wedge- shaped cushion, then fully pour the concret into all the foot bolt holes.
(2) After the eoncret solidifed, again correct the coaxial degree in the excircle of the two couplings, the error of the correction shoud be not more that O.1mm, the allowable error of the inhomogeneous degree of the endface clearance along the circle is O.3ram, Re - inspect the correct prieision after tightening the foot nuts, finally, pour concret fully under the foot of the pump and the motor except the around
of the wedge shaped cushion.
(3) After checking the rotary direction of the motor which is now in keeping with that of the pump, you can install the connecting parallel pin of the coupling.
4. The inlet pipe and outlet pipe should be supported by a brasket instead of the pump easing.
5. The combination between the pump and the pipe must be keeping good sealing, especially no leakage of air occures from the inlet pipe and no possible remained air in it in the cause of installation.
6. If the pump is installed above the suction wate level, it should be equipped foot valve for pouring ware and driving and it also can suck water by suction vacuunl.
Above all the mentioned methods and requirements are suitable for the pump set without common bedplate; samely, for the pump set with common bedplate, you also cau refer to the above mention methods.V. Starting stopping and running
a. Starting and stopping:
1. Before starting, turn the rotor, it should be flexible.
2. Close the discharge valve, pour wate in it (if no foot valve, draw water inside with a vacuum pump).Be sure the pump is full of water and no air remained in it.
3. If there is a vacuum gauge installed on the